THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS DURING NORMAL WEAR:
1. Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than ¾ (0.75) of an inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base with proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and base with proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation. (beds with slats instead of plywood)
2. Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. A normal increase in softness of the Dr.MattresS pressure relieving material which does not affect the pressure-reliving qualities of the mattress.
2. Comfort preference, finding the mattress soft or hard after the 30 day of trial. By facilitating sleep centers with trial mattresses we assume our client choose the right mattress.
3. Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base.
4. Product sold by unauthorised resellers who are not authorised retailers or second hand owners. Hence the buyer should produce original documentation.
5. Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears or liquid damage. However, if there is a manufacturing defect not caused by the abuse or damage then the mattress would be covered under the standard warranty.
6. Items on clearance sale. The warranty period of items on clearance
sale or showroom pieces shall begin from the date of manufacture.